The founders of AMABO are Ferdinand NFORBI and Dr. Sonja SAGMEISTER. Together, they created the spirit and made this startup a success. AMABO, yes we can.
The first employee of AMABO in Cameroon was Mr Claude Tagne Tcheponnou. The former Sorepco manager joined the company in the year 2019 as commercial director.
In the meantime, we employ many young people for book keeping, sales and the factory. The factory manager is Emmanuel Asangmbe, who came from the Northwest of Cameroon in order to work for AMABO. He joined AMABO at the very beginning in 2019, at a time when the factory was built.
We believe in diversity. Amabo employs English and French speaking team members, Europeans and Cameroonians and we also live gender equality. The CEO of the AMABO development project is Dr. Sonja Sagmeister- Brandner. As a woman she established eco- innovation in the building material sector
- Ciche Tangyie (clients acquistion)
- Suh Lumnwi (accountant)
- Michael Zankl (Marketing director)
- Claude Tagne Tchepponnou (commercial director/ sales)
- Ferdinand Nforbi (co- founder and director general)
- Eric Donald Tamba Kenmogne (environmental teacher/ plastic procurement)
- Dr. Francis Mfubojong (human resources)