The founder of AMABO Ferdinand NFORBI as well as Dr. Sonja SAGMEISTER created together the spirit and made this startup project a success.
The first employee of AMABO in Cameroon was Mr Claude Tagne Tcheponnou. The former Sorepco manager joined the company in the year 2019 as commercial director. In the meantime we employ many young people for book keeping, sales and the factory. The factory manager is Didier Kessi, he got his professional merits in Abu Dhabi and joined AMABO in the year 2020.
We believe in diversity. Amabo employs English and French speaking team members, Europeans and Cameroonians and we also live gender equality. The CEO of the AMABO development project is Dr. Sonja Sagmeister- Brandner. As a woman she established eco- innovation in the building material sector.
- Ciche Tangyie (clients acquistion)
- Emmaculate Menyioli (administration)
- Suh Lumnwi (accountant)
- Michael Zankl (Marketing director)
- Claude Tagne Thepponnou (commercial director/ sales)
- Ferdinand Nforbi (co- founder and director general)
- Aloys NGOLE (book keeping)
- Eric Donald Tamba Kenmogne (environmental teacher/ plastic procurement)
- Didier Kessi (factory manager)