First Class Roof Tiles
it’s deluxe. it’s eco. a life long.
Premium roof tiles, 100% recyclable
Typical roofs in Africa consist of aluminium or corrugated iron sheets, which are mainly imported from China and become rusty after some years because of corrugation. We have the new solution for tropical regions, also for Cameroon: AMABO roof tiles!
A groundbreaking innovation in roof tiling that blends mixed, post-consumer plastic waste (polymer composition) with sand to create a nearly indestructible, 100% recyclable, world-class roof tile.
The result is a roof tile that is cost-efficient because of longevity. The material is eco-responsible and highly advantageous in comparison to traditional cement roof tiles. AMABO roof tiles are not like clay tiles, they are better and safer. AMABO roof tiles are made out of 70 percent sand and 30 percent polymer composition. They are shatterproof, ideal for transport on bumpy roads.
AMABO won in the years 2020/ 2021 the “European Rising Star award”. The EU Commissioner for Environment awarded this certificate, defining AMABO roof tiles as “ideal product for tropical regions in Africa” because these innovative roof tiles are shatterproof and insulate against heat and humidity.
Roman Profile benefits
- Longevity guarantee
- Eco-friendly due to the use of German technology
- Anti-mould because of impermeable composition
- A special mixture of sand and plastic prohibits any water absorption
- Insulation against sun and humidity
- Helps saving energy for aircondition
- Sound retardant / blocks the noise of rain drops
- Fire resistant up to 220 degrees celsius
- 100% Recyclable
- Reusable on different structures
- Good climate regulator for tropical regions
The product has been tested and certified as listed below
- Extensive tests have been carried out by the CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research).
- Extensive tests have been carried out by Analytical Laboratory at the Institute for Polymer Chemistry at the University of Stellenbosch – South Africa.
- SABS – Test results confirm that the tiles adhere to the SABS specifications as specified in SABS specification number: SANS 542:2004
- “Behaviour in Fire” – Test results confirm that the roof tiles passed and adheres to both the SABS DINS 4102 and the ASTM E108 specifications
- “Structural Strength and Serviceability” – Test results confirm that the roof tiles passed and adheres to the Agrément and NHBRC specifications.
- “Water Penetration” – Test results confirm that the roof tiles passed and adheres to the Agrément and NHBRC specifications
- “Durability” – Test results confirm that the roof tiles passed and adheres to the Agrément and NHBRC specifications.
- “Resistance to Hail Damage” – Test results confirm that the roof tiles passed and adheres to the Agrément and NHBRC specifications
- “Quality Management System” – Complies with Agrément South Africa’s and SABS requirements based on SANS 9001